Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What to write?

I'm a wanna be blogger. I dream of writing more, of composing beautiful posts but the reality is I sit down and most of the time my mind goes blank. I read other people's blog and enjoy hearing their thoughts, wanderings and insights and then think, I should be better about blogging. I should write down the things that strike me as amusing or ridiculous, but I wonder how many of you actually want to read about it anyways. It also takes time that I just don't make. I know I have it, I just don't do it. So I'm fessing up....I'm a wanna be, and I'm ok with that. For those of you who cruise by here sometimes to check up on us, sorry it takes so long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course I'm interested! Whatever interests you, will be of interest to those who care about you. Keep it coming!