Hello, if you were trying to donate on www.firstgiving.com/elenawilley, they have closed the page as of 31st. I'm not sure what happened, maybe my mistake but the set end date for the fund raiser was listed as Dec. 31st, 2008 instead of 2009. I have contacted them about extending the date and opening the fund raising page again. I hope to hear from them on Jan 2nd and will post again once I know what to do. For those of you who were trying to donate, hold on! And check back again in a day! Sorry for the mishap.
Also, thank you so much for all of you who have contacted me about wanting to help with the fund raiser! I am so encouraged that this has captured the hearts of other people too. There are some great fund raisers in the works and others who have contacted me about donating at different times in the year. Change will happen when we work together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment