
It's hard to believe we've been married for so long, yet it's gone by so fast. We had the wonderful opportunity to get away just the two of us (thank you Bruce and Susan for watching the boys!) and headed to
Namisam island about 2 1/2 hours bus ride from here. The
island is known for Winter Sonata, a romantic T.V. drama that filmed there. It is 5k of beautiful nature and with the season being fall, many, many colorful trees! My favorite season is the fall, probably because growing up in AZ I never saw the leaves change colors. The first year I experienced fall I fell in love with the beauty of it and look forward to it every year. As you can see we took a lot of
photos of the the trees.




2 comments:
yeah, congratulations! that's great, i didn't realize you guys had been married for nearly a decade! how rad you could go celebrate at the filming location of one of the most popular Korean prime time dramas of this most recent season! haha! those are some sweet pics, by the way. i love fall as well, so many colors! i always loved fall in Korea. the weather isn't too cold yet, the rain is mostly gone, and lots of colors.
congratulations again! to nine more years of hilarity and adventure!
peace,
eric
The pics are beautiful. Congrats on your anniversary. I'm honored to have been there at your wedding (and your first date, I believe!)
-Amber
Post a Comment