Saturday, August 16, 2008
What's next?
I am a planner by nature and since we moved to Korea I've been asking the Lord, "What's next?" I wonder where we will go after, back to KC or another city or country? What kind of job Joe will do and what we will be involved in. This summer God reminded me to be content where I am, he'll let me know what's next when we need to know. But I've want to know and because of looking ahead I don't always enjoy the present NOW. So this sememster I want to focus on the present. Enjoying the NOW moments with my family and friends and trying to bathe myself in patience to wait for what the Lord has next. In answer to the question everyone asks "How long are you staying there?" I say, God will let us know. I'm enjoying the NOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can identify with your desire to know what's next and commend you for learning to live in the present and trust God for the future. I know He will not let you down. A Miller
Post a Comment